How to Login to Facebook using Your Mobile Phone Number.
Not all Facebook users know that you can log in to Facebook with your mobile/cellphone number instead of your email address.
Visitors can use their mobile phone number (must be associated with your account) to log in with by following the steps below.
We have also added the direct link to the mobile optimized Facebook login page.
Setting up a Mobile Phone Number and Associate it with your Facebook Account.
Before signing in with a phone number, though, you will need add the mobile phone number to your account details.
This is how it is done:
- Visit Facebook’s website homepage and log in with your associated email address or username.
- Find and click on the “Account” button in the top-right corner, then click “Account Settings”.
- Find the “Mobile Tab” and click on it. Click “Register for Facebook Text Messages.” You must then choose a country and mobile phone carrier. You will be asked to text a letter to a phone number. Send the text and your will receive a text message with a confirmation code. Enter the confirmation code in the field in Facebook, and click “Next”.
- Choose preferences and click “Save Preferences”.
This is how you add a mobile phone number to a Facebook account.
How to Log In to facebook using your Mobile phone Number.
Once you have added a mobile phone number to your account, you can log in with the phone number.
Go to the Facebook login page.
Enter your associated mobile phone number in the “Email” box and type your Facebook password in the “Password” box.
Click on the “Login” tab to log into Facebook using your mobile pho number.
If you cannott log in with your mobile number, and you have added a phone number to your account, then make sure that:
- You Enter your FULL mobile phone number, including your country code.
- Tha you have left out any extra zeros, plus signs (+) or special characters.
Please add your experiences in the comment section.
Facebook’s Mobile Login Page.
If you are searching for Facebook’s dedicated Mobile Login Page, then look no further. The mobile sign in page (optimized for mobile phone layouts) can be found here.