Use the USPS employee website at Liteblue.Usps.gov to manage work schedules, benefits, payslips, contact details and more.
LiteBlue is an online web platform, used by for employees of the United States Postal Service.
The official website can be found at www.Liteblue.USPS.Gov.
By creating a profile on the platform and logging in to the site, you will be able learn about new career developments, view your benefits, change your Liteblue password, give feedback, view your work shcedule, access PostalEASE and more.
How Do I Log In to My LiteBlue Employee Account?
You will need to know your Employee ID and USPS Self Service Profile (SSP) Password.
New USPS employees must set up a SSP password first.
Visit www.ssp.usps.gov and change your temporary USPS password to a permanent password. You must Log in to the SSP.Usps.gov with your employee ID and temporary password to change your password.
How do I Login to Liteblue.Usps.Gov?
- Visit the LiteBlue login homepage.
- Enter your USPS Employee ID in the first field and your USPS Self Service Password in the second field.
- Click on “Log On”.
The login page will look like this screenshot:
LiteBlue Login Problems.
Your internet connection is working.
- Your CAPS LOCK key is OFF.
- Try logging in again, paying attention to Case Sensitive characters.
- Try logging in with another internet browser.
- Try logging in from another computer or device.
- Clear your internet cache and cookies and try signing in again.
LiteBlue HR Department Contacts.
The Liteblue HR phone number is 1-877-477-3273.
Available to call from Monday to Friday, between 7 am ET and 8:30 pm ET.